Summary of me and my blog

Hi, My name is Tim Wright, and this is my blog. Please feel free to comment, you do not have to have any kind of account.

Now you can subscribe by email to my blog by typing in your email address below!!!!

Key Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Gospel of John, Day 17: ch. 3, vv. 1-3


3:1 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

In order to see God's kingdom of peace and righteousness, we need to be born again and see others born again. No law or program will make this world a better place by itself, but people with a newborn heart of love will go where no law or program could ever take them. We need new hearts.

#politicsarenottheanswerbutJesusis

No comments:

Post a Comment