Summary of me and my blog

Hi, My name is Tim Wright, and this is my blog. Please feel free to comment, you do not have to have any kind of account.

Now you can subscribe by email to my blog by typing in your email address below!!!!

Key Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

My First Post!!!


Hi guys!!!  As many of you know, I have written a few notes on facebook relating to my faith.  I enjoy writing them, and I have thought about writing others.  However, not everyone has a facebook, including many relatives and good friends.  I decided that a blog would be a great way to do this, but more importantly blog on some other things that I am passionate about.  My first posts will be some old facebook notes that I had written, and then I will move to set the stage for the greater purpose of my blog.  Although these notes are older, I hope you get to know a little but about me through them and what my life is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment